Superior Home Health offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program to meet the needs of our patients that go through joint replacement surgeries. Consequently, physical therapists work with these patients to bring back their physical mobility quickly and with less pain, in the comfort of their own homes.
Our Rehabilitation Joint Program offers:
- Physical Therapy coverage 7 days/week
- 1st home visit done by physical therapist within 24 hours of hospital discharge; in addition, advanced notice of surgery by physician office or hospital
- Evaluation for medical equipment needs and home safety instruction; certainly, resulting in better patient safety
- Point of care testing for blood thinner levels resulting in fast results- also with quick adjustment in medications
- Education materials for the surgery, in addition to useful information about pre-existing conditions and other health needs
- Excellent coordination of care between home care physical therapist and surgeon
- Tracking of specific functional outcomes, measured against national data
- Use of evidence-based treatment protocols customized by physician, surgical procedure, and patient health needs
- Fall prevention risk assessment and fall prevention education
Contact us today to find out how we can help you with Therapy at home.