Is home care appropriate for your needs?
Some factors, such as the ones below for example, would make home care right for you. For instance,
- – You have difficulty living self-sufficiently at home
- – Going through chronic pain
- – Came home after a recent hospital stay
- – In need of IV fluids at home
- – Having a newly changed or introduced medication-also medication amount
- – Recent hospital care
- – You may be concerned about staying alone at home
- – Are having problems with breathing
- – An increase in severity of previous disease
- – Are suffering from a wound that’s hard to heal
- – Assistance moving after a recent knee surgery-also, a recent hip surgery
Certainly, feel free to contact us for any questions or further details.